1. Wearing my all time favorite dress to TxSc Prom. I had so much dancing the night away with new friends.
2. Shopping in a casual outfit...classic white tee and jeans combo.
3. I had a short week at work where Thursday was pretty much my Friday...that's calls for the type of celebration that includes chocolate icing and sprinkles.
3. Photobooth pics!! These were taken after a night of drinking and dancing...shortly after these photos, stops to 4 different food trucks happened.
5. Ok, so I met Elsie and Emma of A Beautiful Mess...can you say blogger dream come true. These girls are the sweetest and I got to have a fun conversation with them.
6. This kitten is totally stealing the spotlight...I don't mind. Look at those beautiful baby blues.
7. While in Austin the one thing on the top of my list was finding Hey Cupcake. These were beyond delicious.
8. I saw Hollywood Undead for the 2nd time this year. Being able to see them perform a full show was amazing!
9. Playing with prints and textures...sequins, floral lace, and stripe shorts = a fun outfit.
10. One of my favorite moments while in Austin. Me and Chris snuck up to the top floor to take in the city view after a memorable night.