1. I've officially caught the Christmas fever! I usually don't like anything Christmas-y until after Thanksgiving, so I don't know what has gotten into me this year. I couldn't help but buy these reindeer glasses from Target the other day...aren't they the cutest?!
2. This photo was literally taken seconds before my sister's cat Theodore attacked my dress.
3. Chris and I taking selfies at Fashion Houston before the show started.
4. I've been painting a lot lately. A top knot kind of day was me over the weekend. I've been thinking of opening an etsy print shop so stay tuned on that!
5. Sequin filled ornaments! Over the weekend Chris and I made a few diy ornaments to hang on the tree.
6. I like to get creative when decorating cakes...chocolate chip heart for this one.
7. We went to see the Rebecca Minkoff show last week at Fashion Houston. She is one of my top favorite designers so it was really like a dream to see it.
8. These two guys make me the happiest!
9. Pretty flowers to keep me company in my room. Love the color!
10. Fishtailing it!