I love lace, it always has that romantic girly kind of feel. I happen to think that lace looks good with just about anything so you can easily take it from day to night. For day I love being able to mix such a romantic girly kind of top with jeans for a casual look. For night I would take it up a notch and dress it up with a long maxi for a holiday party.
1. I think it would be fun to add some interest to a day look by mixing stripes and lace together.
2. How amazing is this necklace!?! It gives off just the right pop of color.
3. Black flats...simple, cute and practical for taking care of errands.
4. When I wear jeans, I like them dark. Love the classic look of straight leg ones.
1. An embroidered clutch...this one has pretty colored details.
2. A maxi skirt is perfect for the cooler weather and this jewel color is gorgeous.
3. Red for a night out, one of my favorite things to wear to add instant glam to any look.
4. Heels will add some extra length under a maxi and I love the gold cap detail on these.
Which look would you wear? Day? Night? or Both?
See more day to night looks here
outfit details here