During the week you will most likely find me in a pencil skirt. It's my everyday look for work but I think pencil skirts can work for any occasion. Here's I would style a pencil skirt (in oxblood, a favorite color this season) for a day to night look.
1. Keep it casual with a basic tee...knot it up or tuck it in.
2. A Statement necklace is perfect to add some personality to a day look...I like one's with a bit of sparkle.
3. Cute flats...leopard ones have been my favorite this season.
1. Look ultra sexy for a night out by paring your pencil skirt with a bustier corset top. Showing off some skin balances out with the length of the skirt.
2. A sleek looking clutch looks polished and dressed up with bold gold details.
3. Heels with some serious height...ankle straps always make me feel a bit more glamourous.
Which look would you wear? Day? Night? or Both?
See more day to night looks here
Shop the look here