Recently Chris and I took a weekend trip to Arlington to watch the Rangers play against L.A. It rained most of the time we were there but we still had fun getting into the whole team spirit thing. We were all decked out for the second game, I even had a foam finger but unfortunately the game got cancelled because of all the rain. It's okay though, we ended up going to a steakhouse that night and ate way too much. I hadn't ever ordered steak before and learned there is no way I can eat a 16 oz all by myself. All the rain meant I didn't pull out my camera at all so here goes some instagram pics.
1. Sitting next to my favorite person in all of Arlington
2. Baseball game
3. Breakfast date before the game
4. Hot chocolate for me...it was too cold for me
5. Fireworks after the game...a great end to a good night
6. Chris had told me about this hot dog they sell at the ballpark and I told him we would have to try to eat it...I promise we don't eat this bad all the time.
6. Keeping warm after walking in wedges in the rain...next time I'm bringing real shoes.
After all the time we've been together it's hard to believe this was our first real vacation alone, can't wait for the next one.
Find me on instagram: @ericamarie04